Saturday, July 12, 2008

New web site

I know - it has been a while again. But this time it wasn't a year. Here is the latest. I have been very busy as most of you.

I took up Golf of all things. I will posting an article on my experiences learning to hit this elusive little white ball.

Just a reminder for those who are writers - check out www.floridawriters.net for the latest information of the FWA 2008 Writers Conference. It is a great opportunity to network with agents, publishers, editors, and other writers. If you decide to go contact me at FWABookstoreAdvi@aol.com about volunteering as a room monitor.

I have started a new Internet business call http://deal-hunt.com. Check it out especially if you want to order a book from Amazon, or go on a trip and need a Hotel, and last but not least go buy something on EBay. Let me know what you think of the site, although I did not set it up it was done by Home Business Network. Pass the word around, I need all the help I can get.

God bless you and thank you for visiting my blog

No comments: